MoonFire Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat about anime,manga , videogames, card games, and board games

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcomes visitors! We are a new site help us grow by registering and posting messages. And don't forget to tell your friends! For Shadow Era MoonFire Fair has arrived I interested plz sign up!
Gallery
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Empty
Latest topics
» MoonFire Fair Sign ups
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:14 am by Cwhittastic

» Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 pm by KrimsonKill3R

» MoonFire Guild Sign ups
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 pm by KrimsonKill3R

» Moonfire fair cummications
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 pm by Rikilamaru

» Final Fantasy Viii to X-2
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:38 pm by Rikilamaru

» MoonFire Fair Bracket
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:01 pm by Rikilamaru

» Tournement Rules
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 pm by Rikilamaru

» Final Fantasy Vii Advent Children
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:28 am by valkyria

» TRON Legacy
Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 am by valkyria

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Society Of Elemental Forces on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MoonFire Club on your social bookmarking website

Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrimsonKill3R

Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck   Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Ok since I started playing shadow era (since July 2011) I've always played with Mage class of Heros/decks and thought that Eldawen was the best hero no question, even when Amber had the ability of +2 attack back when the game first came out and before they started Nerfing good cards. Now this past weekend I bought about 20 bucks worth of booster packs and started to play around with Amber a little bit and I'm calling it now.....Amber will be the best hero in the entire game flat out no 2 ways about it since most people are led to beileve that Eldawen is getting Nerfed when 1.30 comes out. Bellow is the deck Im currently using with amber and think this deck alone will get me into the 200's for ranking since Eldawen got me to 187 and can't seem to get any better untill now.

Hero:Amber Rain

Ally's:(18x)
4x-Jasmine Rosecult
4x-Kristoffer Wyld
4x-Birgitte Skullborn
3x-Raven wildheart
3x-Aldon the brave

Weapons:(8x)
4x-Jewelers Dream
2x-Duel Wield
2x-Rusty Longsword

Items/Abilitys:(13x)
3x-Smashing Blow
2x-Enrage
4x-Retreats
4x-Blood Frenzy
Total Cards=40
So this is the deck. To be honest I've had time to play one match against a no ally DarkClaw deck and after the 5th turn the guy didnt stand a chance once is big teeth got canned lol, anyway I know its only one match but overall I think this is a good starting point. Weapons are gunna be needed big time by the time 1.30 is here so get them while you can before prices go up. Mages will be weak compared to how they are now and both Amber and Boris are gunna be the top 2 hero in the meta game when ever they release 1.30, tell me what ya guys think. Post your decks, I'm always happy to help anyone out. Most of my decks have a aggro theme to them cause I believe to flood the board with guys and make the other player make a mistake and pounce on him when they do.....and take my word alot of players out there make alot of mis plays.
Thanks,steve.
Back to top Go down

Amber Rain -Super Beast Deck
Page 1 of 1